Trane PH Series High Efficiency Heat Pump
Slim, wall-mounted indoor units provide zone comfort control. INVERTER-driven compressors and electronic LEVs provide higher efficiency with controlled power usage.
Maximizes energy savings by using only the energy needed to perfectly cool or heat an area.
Installs quickly and easily, without the need for major construction and remodeling.
Complete Zone Control
Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and heating only those spaces in use.
Personal Comfort Control
Complete comfort control of temperature, fan speed, and air direction in each room or zone via kumo cloud® or other smart home devices.
Cleaner Air With Washable Anti-Allergen Filters
Improves air quality and saves money.
Ultimate Energy Efficiency
With higher SEER.
Maximize Your Comfort With A Hybrid System
Match your heat pump with a gas furnace to enjoy the energy-saving benefits of a hybrid system. Your heat pump is in charge of heating your home. Then, your furnace takes over when the weather gets too cold. Together, they provide you with reliable, energy-efficient comfort all year long.
- Available capacities in kBtu/h: 06, 09, 12, 15, 18
- 100% heating at -5° F
- Industry-leading efficiency of 33.1 SEER (NTXWPH06B)
- Hyper-heating performance down to -13° F outdoor ambient
- Double-vane air delivery for enhanced circulation
- 3D i-see Sensor™
- Infrared human sensing technologies to measure location of human heat signatures
- Multi-function wireless controller