Trane Hyperion™ Series Air Handler
The extraordinary Trane Hyperion™ air handler represents a substantial advance in air handling technology. A double-walled cabinet and our exclusive Trane Vortica™ blower ensures reliable, ultra-quiet operation.
- Refrigerator-styled insulation made without exposed fibrous material, virtually eliminates sweating, condensation and airborne particles for a safer home environment.
- Trane Vortica™ blower provides reliable, ultra-quiet operation.
- Double-walled cabinet eliminates the need for exposed insulation, preventing energy loss and reducing its carbon footprint.
The all-aluminum coil found in this new line of air handlers is exponentially more durable than standard copper coils, which are susceptible to formicary corrosion. This ensures families stay comfortable indoors all year long, no matter what the weather outside.
The double-walled cabinet eliminates the need for exposed insulation and helps prevent energy loss with the use of airtight plugs instead of conventional knockouts. This reduces the unit’s carbon footprint and provides a cleaner environment.
Thanks to the exclusive Trane Vortica™ blower, the new Hyperion™ air handler provides homeowners with reliable, ultra-quiet operation, so they can hear each other instead of the heating and cooling system.
Better, Cleaner Air
Add Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane Air Handler is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on.
The Hyperion™ includes:
- Efficiently designed cabinet
- UVc light kit with safety switch available as an accessory
- Fully enclosed insulation
- All-aluminum coil
- Vortica™ blower motor
- Heating options for either hydronic or electric heat
- Corrosion-resistant finish
- “No leak” drain pan made from rust-resistant composites and built with a gradual slope