NOW IN STOCK! Improve your indoor air quality and kill up to 99% of bacteria, viruses (including COVID-19), and other harmful pathogens in your home with a REME HALO® air purifier!
REME HALO Features:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by 99.9%
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Why Choose Us
Union Services is proud to be a premier electrical and HVAC services provider in Mecklenburg, Union, Rowan, Stanly, Cabarrus, Waxhaw, Weddington, Matthews, Ballantyne, Pineville, Charlotte, Mint Hill, Indian Trail, Harrisburg, Midland, NC, and the surrounding areas. We work hard to make our residential customers happy. We stand behind our work with a 100 percent happy customer satisfaction guarantee, and we want to make you happy too.
We love hearing from our customers! If you've had us work on your HVAC system we would love to hear from you too.
Heat Pump Repair in Indian Trail, NC 28079
“Luis showed up on time, very polite, went to work, and had our heat pump back up and running within an hour. Thank you for great service.”
– Eddie D.
Electrical Repair in Indian Trail, NC 28079
“Chad has done several repiars for me. Super efficient. Quality workmanship. Outstanding.”
– Eddie D.
Air Conditioner Replacement in Matthews, NC 28104
“We chose Union Services because: it met our budget; they sold Trane units; we were already Union Power Cooperative customers. Matt sold us the unit. He answered all our questions and returned phone calls promptly. On June 24, Jesse and Charles replaced the unit, working from 8-4 to finish the job and cleaning up thereafter. We bought them pizza for their lunch, getting more acquainted. They were friendly, courteous, and professional. (Jesse is a Marine veteran and we are happy to have hired a serviceman: Semper Fi). Chad wired the electrical connections. A minor mistake of not sealing the wires to the wall caused a failed inspection but Marc corrected it, even on a rainy day and it passed the next day. Michelle is an efficient scheduler/dispatcher. She scheduled within our time frame and emailed documents promptly. The unit is cooling the rooms at the designated temperature thus far. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. We look forward to many years of service from Union.”
– Renato J.
Our Most Recent Articles...
When it’s time to invest in a major home appliance like an air conditioner (AC), you want to be well informed. The good news is technology has made it easy to gather a great deal of information in a short period of time. The bad news is there are so many makes and models of air conditioners available, the entire process can get quickly overwhelming.Read More
We Service All Brands
What Are You Waiting For?
Contact Union Services!