NOW IN STOCK! Improve your indoor air quality and kill up to 99% of bacteria, viruses (including COVID-19), and other harmful pathogens in your home with a REME HALO® air purifier!
REME HALO Features:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by 99.9%
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Why Choose Us
Union Services is proud to be a premier electrical and HVAC services provider in Mecklenburg, Union, Rowan, Stanly, Cabarrus, Waxhaw, Weddington, Matthews, Ballantyne, Pineville, Charlotte, Mint Hill, Indian Trail, Harrisburg, Midland, NC, and the surrounding areas. We work hard to make our residential customers happy. We stand behind our work with a 100 percent happy customer satisfaction guarantee, and we want to make you happy too.
We love hearing from our customers! If you've had us work on your HVAC system we would love to hear from you too.
Heat Pump Maintenance in Waxhaw, NC 28173
Air Conditioner Repair in Monroe, NC 28110
“We switched to Union Services a few years ago and we are extremely satisfied with the services Union Services has always provided. Just the other day one of our HVAC systems was only blowing warm air, and even though it was late in the afternoon when I called by 6PM, that same day the unit was back working again. Thank you for providing such outstanding service.”
– Joseph K.
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Indian Trail, NC 28079
“We wanted to say what a great service we had with Austin. We have a Maintenance Contract and this was our summer checkup. He was very thorough and very experienced. Austin was very pleasant and our experience with him and Union Services was certainly rated a ’10’. We have been customers for many years and really appreciate all of the excellent service we have always had. Thank you.”
– Sandra P.
Our Most Recent Articles...
If your heating or air conditioning system suddenly stops working in your Monroe home, it’s easy to think the worst. However, sometimes the malfunction is not really caused by your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system at all, but actually from a broken thermostat.Read More
Indoor air quality is on everyone’s mind but how do you know what equipment is right for your home?Read More
We Service All Brands
What Are You Waiting For?
Contact Union Services!